Listen to this episode and be sure to subscribe to the Down to Agribusiness podcast series to receive future episodes as soon as they're released.
Media player not displaying correctly? Click here to open in a new window.
Following the recent IFA Montreal conference our analysts talk all things Urea. Listen now to understand the key market factors influencing Urea supply, demand, and price:
- The market sentiment and takeaways
- How the latest India tender has changed things.
- The role China has played
- The current state of the US market
- Expectation for the Brazilian Safrinha demand.
Want ongoing access to Urea market analysis, pricing and forecasting? Request a free demo of Fertecon.
This podcast episode is also available on iTunes.