August 19 12:00 noon - August 20 14:30 2019, Hilton Minneapolis Airport, MN
The International Agri-Professional Development Institute (IADI) Transportation and Logistics Professional Development Workshop focuses on developing a professional understanding of the processes involved in transporting commodities and products from the producers to the processors and to the end users.
|Who should attend?
Anyone in the commodity and product supply-chain who,whether trade, manage, monitor or have oversight of freight;who is new to, or needs to know more about the responsibilities in the following areas:
- Supply Chain
- Cross-country trucking
- Barge Trading
- Finance/Auditing in Commodity and Agribusiness
- Commodity and Ingredient Purchasing
- Other aspects of commodity transportation
- Understanding Transportation, Logistics and Supply-Chain Functions
- Commodity Flows / Spatial Analysis / Rate Structures of: Truck, rail (bulk and intermodal), barge, ocean (bulk and container)
- The role and function of Shipper Associations
- Monitoring freight through CRM Systems
This workshop is a great opportunity to get a comprehensive overview of the transportation and logistics industry.
Our goal is to provide each participant with an understanding of transportation and logistics principles, market fundamentals and strategy alternatives to make a measurably greater contribution to your company and organization. Each student will gain an understanding of market structures and impacts, plus the importance of each link in the value chain.
Students can begin to immediately incorporate this new-found knowledge into day-to-day job responsibilities.
NOTE: Accommodation is NOT included.
Price includes all meals:
- Monday lunch and dinner
- Tuesday breakfast and lunch
Register online now for just $875 per delegate