The latest Fertecon Ammonia Outlook has just been published. It provides long-term, comprehensive analysis of the global ammonia market, including insight into upstream and downstream industries and forecasting up to 2030.
Key topics addressed in the latest report:
- Latest developments in the ammonia fleet, time-charter rates and bunker costs;
- Supply costs and delivered costs of ammonia to major markets for key exporters;
- Evolving trade patterns: analysis of year-to-date trade (throughput) at major exporting hubs by destination;
- Updated timeline of new projects and their implications for regional balances, trade flows and prices.
With our Ammonia Outlook, you can:
- Identify long-term business opportunities and plan the strategic direction of your business with analysis of current and future trade flows, costs, and developments in different markets;
- Design a successful marketing strategy with an understanding of market forces and their impact on your business;
- Inform your budgeting process and internal models with up-to-date prices and supply/demand/trade ammonia price forecast datasets;
- Identify future synergies and M&A targets.