The market for phosphate raw materials (Phosphate Rock, Phosphoric Acid and Elemental Phosphorus) features diverse product qualities which compete with each other for market share, a large variety of end-uses, and various potential entrants: having an understanding of quality-specific and sector-specific dynamics in these sectors is ever more crucial.
In the latest edition we highlight:
- A review of evolving trade flows for importers by origin and exporters by destination;
- Implications of potential trade policies such as China's removal of the export tariff on NPK's;
- Analysis of operating costs by production unit for MGA producers and phosphate rock exporters
With our Outlook you can:
- Identify long-term business opportunities and plan the strategic direction of your business;
- Inform your budgeting process and internal models with up-to-date prices and supply/demand/trade and price forecast datasets;
- Identify future synergies and M&A targets.