Our Sulphur Outlook's provide a long-term, comprehensive analysis of the global sulphur market, including insight into upstream and downstream industries and forecasting up to 2030.
In the latest edition, we highlight environmental inspections and policies in China, IMO 2020 regulation & developments in shipping. The key topics discussed include:
- A review of the evolving sulphur trade flows for key importers by origin and exporters by destination;
- Implications of the trade barriers such as sanctions against Iran and the US-China trade war for sulphur market;
- Updated timeline of new projects (both for supply & demand) with impact on regional sulphur balances and prices.
With our Sulphur Outlook, you can:
- Identify long-term business opportunities and plan the strategic direction of your business with analysis of current and future trade flows, costs, and developments in different markets;
- Design a successful marketing strategy with an understanding of market forces and their impact on your business;
- Inform your budgeting process and internal models with up-to-date prices and supply/demand/trade sulphur price forecast datasets;
- Identify future synergies and M&A targets.