Author: Ruyi Xiong, Tinghao Kang and Shuyou Han | Number of pages: 423 | PDF Report
This report is 423 pages of everything you need to know about crop protection and the respective product registrations in China, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam. It is the combination of our individual reports into these countries.
Key Insights include:
- China: New rules for Chinese pesticide management regulation and changes in procedures for product registration and approval. Legal frameworks, guidelines and ministerial contacts are also discussed
- Nepal: Key crops and potential issues and the key companies involved are covered as well as the potential of crop protection sector, challenges to market potential, recent industry developments, regional variance of governance, regulation and registration
- Thailand: The key pesticide registration issues related to the legislation, use, and market of pesticides are detailed. As well as pesticide imports and historical, current, and future trends for pesticide use in Thailand.
- Philippines: Product registration for synthetic pesticides and bio-pesticides, and details the current regulatory system under the FPA (Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority), and allied bodies. Also focuses on the legal system of agrochemical registrations and bio-pesticide registration
- Viet Nam: Pesticide imports from over 50 countries which are valued at about $850 per year. Advice and guidance on how to get product approval and navigate the complex regulatory procedures involved
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
For more information or to purchase the full report please contact us