Agribusiness Intelligence is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
In this video, Michal Arlosoroff from Adama Agricultural Solutions discusses how anxiety is driving claims and creating difficulty for the crop protection industry.
Chaired by Charlotte Smith from the BBC, panellists include:
• Michal Arlosoroff, Adama Agricultural Solutions
• Michael Carroll, Arysta LifeScience
• Claudio Mereu, Fieldfisher
• Euros Jones, ECPA
Scroll down to view the full panel discussion and to find out more about the next Crop Protection Leaders' Forum.
Lawsuits and their impact on future products
In this Crop Protection Leaders' Forum panel discussion, industry and legal experts discuss lawsuits in the crop protection arena.
• How is the proliferation of US litigation challenging registrations and new uses affecting the industry?
• What is driving these lawsuits?
• Is this going to be a regular new cost of business for registrants?
• Does US litigation have impacts elsewhere?
If you have any questions about our services or would like to know how we can assist your business, please contact us via the form below and we'll get back to you. Alternatively, please call us by referring to the Contact section of our website for details.