In this video, Michal Arlosoroff from Adama explains why the industry needs to rethink how to manage the new crop protection arena.
Chaired by Charlotte Smith from the BBC, panellists include:
• Michal Arlosoroff, Adama Agricultural Solutions
• Michael Carroll, Arysta LifeScience
• Claudio Mereu, Fieldfisher
• Euros Jones, ECPA
Scroll down to view the full panel discussion and to find out more about the next Crop Protection Leaders' Forum.
In this Crop Protection Leaders' Forum panel discussion, industry and legal experts discuss lawsuits in the crop protection arena.
• How is the proliferation of US litigation challenging registrations and new uses affecting the industry?
• What is driving these lawsuits?
• Is this going to be a regular new cost of business for registrants?
• Does US litigation have impacts elsewhere?